This podcast temporarily is not available.
In this week's programme:
- Residence de la Mode - a week long feast of local fashion and their designers - puts The Hague firmly on the Dutch fashion map.
- The Coco Channel exhibition at the Gemeente Museum is turning heads in the city
- The Hague hosts it's very own Shakespeare Festival this month; and
- We give you a line-up of some of the Christmas markets that will be held this month
- Our studio guest, the editor of The Hague.com, Sharyn van Ees-Cooper, brings us up to date with what's happening in the city
Residence de la Mode