This podcast temporarily is not available.
In this week's DutchbuzZ programme: Oct 9, 2013
- The OPCW - headquartered in The Hague - oversees the destruction of chemical weapons in Syria
- The last of the Peace Palace centenary celebrations - a bell that completes the palace's carillon - rings out for peace
- Cyclists, the 'anarchist of the streets' in the Netherlands, are analysed by a local author; and
- DutchbuzZ finds out what 'Buy Nothing Month' is all about
- A new bell is installed at the Peace Palace