You are here
DutchbuzZ Podcast: 11 September 2019
In this week's programme:
- The Dutch are content with their lives and give it a score of 7.8 out of 10!
- British investments in the Netherlands soar as the Brexit deadline approaches
- News about the Prinjesdag Festival as Budget Day approaches
- On a mission to find jobs for refugees - we speak to the founder of She Matters
- And, don’t be surprised to see The Hague residents swimming in the city’s canals on Saturday!
- All this and much, much more – so do stay tuned for an hour of news, views and interviews!