You are here
DutchbuzZ Podcast: 17 October 2018
In this week's programme:
- The Hague’s Invictus Games organizers fly to Sydney this week. DutchbuzZ finds out how the city is preparing for the prestigious event in 2020
- The thirty percent tax ruling for expats is set to stay for another two years
- Is a ‘selective engagement’ approach possible between the EU and Russia?
- Kenyan cartoonist, Gado, visits the ICC with impunity;
- And Dutch masterpieces from the British National Trust make their way to the Mauritshuis in The Hague