In this week's programme:
- Brexpats receive the long-awaited assurance that they may retain their right to remain in the Netherlands
- DutchbuzZ speaks to members of the British community in The Hague about their ongoing concerns and anxieties
- The International Criminal Court acquits former Ivorian president Laurent Gbagbo
- King Willem-Alexander, Queen Maxima and their three daughters take up residence in The Hague
- The latest news on opera and English theatre performances in the city; and
- How not to be too tough on yourself when it comes to new year’s resolutions!