This podcast temporarily is not available.
A special edition recorded on location at Humanity House in The Hague
In this special programme:
- We visit Humanity House, set up our mobile studio and speak to guests from several humanitarian, animal welfare and environmental organisations based in city
- Asylum seekers are evicted from the Koekamp park in The Hague, What happens to them now?
- How is international justice shaping up in The Hague? We examine the performances of the ICC and the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia over the past year
- Ivory poaching soared this year. We speak to IFAW about this alarming trend
- We look at the roles of the internet and storytelling as channels for promoting human rights issues; and
- Focus on an environmental body that keeps a sharp eye on the green areas in the city