This podcast temporarily is not available.
In this week's programme:
- Queen Beatrix hands over the royal reins to her son Prince Willem Alexander
- The International sector in The Hague continues to show a healthy growth rate
- The Hague sets an agenda for its role as a global centre of higher education, and
- The city's experts on International justice and the international media meet in Beirut
Our reporters have been:
- Taking a close look at this year's emerging social, lifestyle and fashion trends
- Examining food wastage and how to avoid it
- Visiting a local bird sanctuary and finding how to help our feathered friends
- Looking at local sports talent, and
- Speaking to the author of 'Pas Op Nederland'