This podcast temporarily is not available.
In this week's programme:
- We’re not shaping up well when it comes to our perceived health in The Hague. DutchbuzZ takes a look at a recent public health survey
- The UN’s International Court of Justice in The Hague, rules that the Japanese must halt their whaling programme in the Antarctic. We find out more about this case and the special court at the Peace Palace;
- Bitcoins have begun to circulate in The Hague’s bars and restaurants; and
- We report on the events that are planned in the city for the month of April
- Spring has sprung in Wassenaar!